* added the relevant .htaccess bits so you can install directly from the link. Just click Allow. It’ll be ok, I promise!
- Added an entry to the Firefox Menu’s Web Developer submenu.
- Added shortcut keys to Execute, Inspect and Print (ctrl/cmd-E, I and R respectively)
- Stubbed in the Menu bar and additional context menu items
- Chrome and Content contexts (via the menu bar)
- Execute contents of Workspace Window if no selection
- Code cleanup and some reorganization
- File Open and Save
- The “ruler” on the statusbar
- Persistence across restarts
I think once we have those we can put it on AMO. Feedback and feature requests welcomed! Code moreso.